NBAZeni
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumano's App.

2 posters

Go down

Kumano's App. Empty Kumano's App.

Post  Kumano Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 am

1. Character Name /

Kumano. Firstly named Hotchasm (Dumb SE name) and changed it when i switch to Phoenix for a few months.

2. Job Levels / Merits (65+ jobs only)

Pld 75 : Shield Bash 5/5. Sentinel 5/5. Fealty 3/5. Chivalry 5/5. Guardian 2/5.
Sam 75 : Store TP 5/5. Meditate 5/5. Shikikoyo 1/5. Overwhelm 5/5. Ikishoten 4/5.
Drg 75 : High Jump 2/5. Super Jump 2/5. Angon 1/5.
Drk 75 : No merit lolz...
Sch 75 : Stormsurge 2/5. Actually working on Sch merits.

All other Categories are caped.

3. Do you have any other characters? (ones that will be useful hence 75)

Nop.

4. There Job levels / Merits (65+ jobs only)

5. Have you read the rules / agree to them?

Yup.

6. What end game experience do you have and with what linkshells? (salvage, sky, sea for example)

Starting Endgame with a Dynals named Antecedence, then joined the Hnm depending from, Resurgence. When this one split I took the lead with some other ppl to continue Hnm but stop about 6months later due to the fact that we didn't use Bot. Btw Dyna were still going with Antecedence. Joined Rlax endgame ls for more than a year. Moved when attendence was going down and joined Gaialegend a few before going to Phoenix server where i played with Finalels (hnm). Took a break a few month later then came back on the game and on Cerberus (Cerberus born) last Febuary. Actually running Dyna and sea farm with Valallha and doing nothing else in endgame.

7. Do you have any ZNM experience? if so which ZNMs and with what linkshells.

Started znm when i was in Rlax. Did most of the T1-3. Did mainly Tinning with this shell. When i was on Phoenix, did all Znm. But to be honest, i'm actually more looking for Limbus than Znm, but i can change my mind ^^

8. Do you wish to attend Limbus with us as well?

That's why i wanna join.

9. Any special gear you wish to mention?

For armor set : Hecatomb 4/5 miss legs, Askar 3/5 miss hands & legs, Homam 4/5 miss head, Full AF² Pld Drg and Sam except Saotome Belt, AF² Sch is 4/5 but getting Hands soon in HQ version. Got everything from sky, No sea torque atm but 3 sea gorget and 1 obi (working on getting 3 more). 2 Phantasmal Abju, but thinking about uncursing it or not. Iron ram Body and hands.

From ZNM : Aurum feet and legs, Naglering and Tomoe. Got Cletine too but tossed it.

10. What do you want from this linkshell?

Looking for Sch items in Limbus, i don't need anything for my other jobs. I just miss head from Homam set but not looking for it, so i won't be a part on lotting Homam. Same for Nashira set since Sch can't wear it.

11. Have you seen our limbus times and are you able to attend them?

I can attend to them, if you start on time i have 2h30 before my gather time for dynamis.

12: What do you want from Limbus?

See above.

Last edited by Kumano on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Kumano

Back to top Go down

Kumano's App. Empty Kumano's App.

Post  Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:50 am

(Shaan ~ spoke to ingame, accepted for trial)

Admin
Admin

https://nbazeni.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum