NBAZeni
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkyriesin

2 posters

Go down

Valkyriesin Empty Valkyriesin

Post  Valkyriesin Thu May 13, 2010 11:37 pm

1. Character Name / Server - Valkyriesin/Cerberus

2. Job Levels / Merits (65+ jobs only) - Ninja 75, 128 merits. STR 5/5, katana 8/8 Crit hit rate 4/4, ninja group 1 (10/10), ninja group 2 (10/10) - sange 4/4. waiting on meriting evasion and enmity to cap or throwing.

3. Do you have any other characters? (ones that will be useful hence 75) No.

4. There Job levels / Merits (65+ jobs only) N/A at the time.

5. Have you read the rules / agree to them? Yes.

6. What end game experience do you have and with what linkshells? (salvage, sky, sea for example)
I've done a few salvage runs with an old SP, fought all gods, don't have access to sea, have attempted the nyzule isle climb and have fought in random runs, finished sandy storyline, have access to dynamis - xarc but need win.
7. Do you have any ZNM experience? if so which ZNMs and with what linkshells.
I've fought with FamilyFirst a few T1 and T2, but it wasn't very often.
8. Any special gear you wish to mention?
Nothing special haha I'd like to work my way there though.
9. What do you want from this linkshell?
Devotion, friendship, honesty, open-mindedness, respect for players and playstyles as they vary. Zeni farming partners, group help, gear, items to sell, and maybe any SP's if anyone is up for it in Salvage or Nyzule, but I understand this is a ZNM LS.
10. Does shaan look good on the dance floor? heooooo yeaaah lol.

Valkyriesin

Back to top Go down

Valkyriesin Empty Re: Valkyriesin

Post  Admin Fri May 14, 2010 10:12 am

sounds like a nice enough guy but needs a magey job since NIN cant offer much in ZNM, i gotta say no till you have a mage job 75 x.x or at least a DD like SAM, WAR. your best bet tho is COR BRD WHM RDM SMN or BLU.

try smn burning Razz can get a 75 fast cast Wink hope to see another app from you in the future.

Admin
Admin

https://nbazeni.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum